The easiest way to report a complaint is to get in touch with us via our Chat service in-app.
We will be happy to assist and provide you with the best solution. Please clearly state at the beginning of your chat that you are contacting us to make a complaint. That will help us to address your case faster and handle your situation in the most efficient manner.
While reporting your complaint via chat, please make sure to provide the following information:
- Full name and address
- Email address (registered to your Vivid account)
- Phone number (registered to your Vivid account)
- Date when the issue occurred
- A precise description of the issue
Other ways to submit your complaint:
- Online form
- Post mail:
Vivid Money GmbH
Vivid Invest GmbH
Once your complaint is registered and being investigated you will receive a confirmation via email of the receipt of your complaint. We will also inform you of the evolution of your complaint via email or chat, if more information is needed from your side or if we have resolved your case.
In case the solution provided doesn’t satisfy you fully, you can report your complaint to an independent third party. You’ll find below additional arbitration bodies.
For Vivid Investment/Trading products:
- In Germany: Ombudsstelle
- European Commission’s Online Dispute Resolution (ODR)
- The Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin)
For other Vivid Money products:
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht).
- German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank).
A final option you also have is to revert to:
- if you are a retail client, the competent jurisdiction of the place of your main residence
- a competent legal court in Berlin, Germany.
Providing the best possible service is our mission. We are making permanent efforts to improve and keep on satisfying you.