Yes, your earnings from investments can be taxed in your country in accordance with local laws and should be declared in your personal tax return.

Note: Vivid Invest is not a tax authority. Taxes are your personal affair and if you're unsure about any tax implications, you should seek professional advice.

Did this answer your question?