Yes, since you are buying and selling investment products, your earnings from investments can be taxed in your country in accordance with local laws and should be declared in your personal tax return.

Note: Vivid Invest is not a tax advisory firm. Taxes are your personal affair and if you're unsure about any tax implications, you should seek professional advice.

Did this answer your question?