You can leave Vivid and close your account by closing each pocket. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your balance is 0. If you have a positive balance, we will remind you to transfer your money to another account. If you have a negative balance, we will ask you to top up the necessary amount. Check here why the balance might be negative.
2. Delete your Pockets by following these steps: select the pocket > tap on the settings icon (top right) > tap "Delete Pocket" at the bottom of the page and then confirm the deletion.
3. Freeze and then delete your active cards.
4. If you have an Invest Pocket without any funds, you can also delete it by tapping on it. Scroll down, select “Settings” and then “Delete pocket”.
5. If you have an open Crypto Pocket, make sure that your balance is less than €0,01 and proceed as follows: scroll down, tap on “Settings” and then “Delete pocket”.
Once you delete the Main Pocket, your account will be closed and the access will be revoked right away. Please note that if you made a card payment recently, it can take up to 45 days for you to be able to delete the Main Pocket and close your account.