Are you looking for support or have a question about our product and services?
Raising a complaint
We’re sorry to hear that you wish to raise a complaint as we aim to resolve any issue our customers might encounter before having to escalate it formally to our complaint department. Please make sure you have contacted our customer care team before in order to find a faster resolution to your issue before raising a complaint.
If you still wish to open a complaint, we will thoroughly investigate it and provide our findings and final response, usually via email.
You can submit your complaint to us in 3 different ways:
1. Contacting our chatbot support.
Reporting your issue through our app is the simplest way to receive assistance and obtain the best possible solution. To file a complaint, please log into the app and navigate to our chatbot support. Select "Other questions" and then "I want to file a complaint." Leela will guide you through the necessary steps to file your complaint.
2. Completing our online form.
We will ask you to provide the following information:
Email address registered to your Vivid account
Phone number registered to your Vivid account
A precise description of the issue
3. Sending us a letter by post. If you prefer this method, use one of the following addresses depending on the nature of your complaint:
- Banking products offered in partnership with Solaris SE:
Vivid Money GmbH
Zimmerstrasse 78 10117,
Vivid Digital S.r.l
Zimmerstrasse 78 10117,
- Investing: Services for shares and ETFs:
Vivid Money B.V.
1077 ZX Amsterdam,
Once your complaint is registered and being investigated, you’ll receive an email confirmation which includes the reference ID of your complaint. We’ll also inform you of the evolution of your complaint via email or chat, if more information is needed from your side or if we have resolved your case.
If you deem necessary, you can also file a complaint with our partner Solaris SE, who is providing your bank account and card, by following their “Complaint Procedure” here.
In case the provided solution doesn’t satisfy you fully, you can report your complaint to the following independent and arbitrary bodies:
For crypto products (Crypto 2.0 Pocket):
- The Banking and Financial Arbitrator (Arbitro Bancario Finanziario "ABF")
For investment products (Shares and ETFs)
- The Dutch Institute for Financial Disputes (Klachteninstituut Financiële Dienstverlening “Kifid”)
For banking products offered in partnership with Solaris SE:
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht “BaFin”).
- German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank).
- Arbitro Bancario Finanziario ("ABF") if your account has an Italian IBAN.
- Banco de España if your account has a Spanish IBAN.
A final option you also have is to revert to a competent court, which is:
if you are a consumer, the competent jurisdiction of the place of your main residence or
a competent court in Berlin, Germany.
Our mission is to provide the best possible service and we’re making permanent efforts to improve and keep on satisfying you.