You can submit your complaint to us in 3 different ways:
1. Opening a chat with Customer Support. It’s the easiest way to report your issue and we’ll be happy to assist and provide you with the best possible solution.
Just log in the app, open a chat clearly stating that you’re contacting us to file a complaint and provide the following information:
Full name and address
Email address registered to your Vivid account
Phone number registered to your Vivid account
Date when the issue occurred
A precise description of the issue.
This will help us address your case faster and handle your situation in the most efficient manner.
3. Sending us a letter by post. If you prefer this method, use one of the following addresses depending on the nature of your complaint:
Vivid Money GmbH
- Investing: Services for Fractional Shares, Fractional Coins and Fractional Precious Metals: :
Vivid Invest GmbH
Once your complaint is registered and being investigated, you’ll receive an email confirmation which includes the reference ID of your complaint. We’ll also inform you of the evolution of your complaint via email or chat, if more information is needed from your side or if we have resolved your case.
If you deem necessary, you can also file a complaint with our partner Solarisbank AG, who is providing your bank account and card, by following their “Complaint Procedure” here.
In case the provided solution doesn’t satisfy you fully, you can report your complaint to the following independent and arbitrary bodies:
For (Real) Crypto products (Crypto 2.0 Pocket):
- The Banking and Financial Arbitrator (ABF); Arbitro Bancario Finanziario ("ABF")
For Vivid Money products:
- German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht).
- German Federal Bank (Deutsche Bundesbank).
- Arbitro Bancario Finanziario ("ABF") if your account has an Italian IBAN.
- Banco de España if your account has a Spanish IBAN.
A final option you also have is to revert to a competent court, which is:
if you are a consumer, the competent jurisdiction of the place of your main residence or
a competent court in Berlin, Germany.
Our mission is to provide the best possible service and we’re making permanent efforts to improve and keep on satisfying you.