Adding funds to your Vivid account was never this easy! You can now top up your account in 6 different ways.
Just start by accessing your app and tapping "+" in the main screen or in a pocket to add money to your account. Enter the amount you want to top up and choose any out of these 6 methods:
1. Instant Top Up: Top up your Vivid account by Card, Apple Pay, or Google Pay. Get full details here.
2. SEPA and SWIFT: Use your bank account details (IBAN and BIC) from any of your pockets in the pocket details section to receive a bank transfer. Copy your details from your Vivid Money app and initiate a SEPA or SWIFT transfer from your other bank.
3. Link your other bank account(s) to Vivid. To do this and initiate a transfer, just follow these steps:
Tap “Link your bank account”
Choose your bank
Enter your bank account details (IBAN)
Confirm the amount and bank details in our app, this will then take you to your other bank’s app to confirm the transfer
Confirm the transfer in your other bank’s app/online banking environment
After having successfully added your other bank account to your Vivid account, in the future you can skip this step and just choose your previously added account.
After successfully initiating a transfer, the money will arrive in your Vivid account within 1-2 business days (please note that weekends aren’t business days).
4. Request money from another Vivid user following these instructions:
Go to payments
Type in the amount you want to request
Choose your contact
Confirm the request
5. Transfer money from your PayPal account:
Go to My wallet.
Click Transfer Money.
Click Transfer to your bank.
Select the bank account where you want to deposit the amount withdrawn, then click Continue.
Enter the amount and click Next.
Review your transfer and click Transfer Now.
6. Cash top-up: Our newest feature currently only available to our German customers. Top up your Vivid account by making cash deposits on a wide range of shops:
Tap "+" in the main screen to add money to your account
Add the amount.
Regardless of your plan (Standard or Prime), the minimum amount of the cash top-up is €50 and there’s a 24-hour limit of €999.99. You can top-up your account using this feature up to a maximum of €999.99 every 7 consecutive days. If you’re a Standard user, a fee of 2.5% will apply to every top up you make using this feature. Our Prime users can top up their accounts up to a total of €200 per month for free*, then we’ll apply the 1.5% fee to their cash top-up when exceeding these limits.
Select "Deposit cash in stores".
The app will generate a barcode.
Choose a store from the map to make the deposit.
Go to the store, show the barcode to the cashier and hand in the money.
Read more about the cash top-up here.